Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Scale

The ominous "they" say that you should only weigh yourself once a week or less.

But I don't listen!!

I weigh myself every single morning, right after I wake up and use the potty.  Yes, I know my weight fluctuates daily due to water weight.  *But* seeing that number every morning keeps me motivated. 

If it has gone up, I work to eat better that day and workout harder. 

If it stays the same, I just breathe a sigh of relief that it hasn't gone up!

If it goes down, I do a happy dance! 

You have to find what motivates you.  If you see a higher weight and get sad and just want to eat a pan of brownies, then DO NOT weigh yourself everyday!!  Stick with once a week or less. 

Remember water weight will throw you off a little, and if you are female, you have the added fun of your monthly cycle making your weight fluctuate.  So do not get down on yourself if the scale isn't moving as fast (or in the direction!) you would like!

Keep working hard everyday and you will eventually see those results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...