Friday, September 2, 2011

Feel the Burn

Welcome to my blog!  I am a stay at home mom with five kids under the age of six!  I will be documenting my weight loss journey, to show that *you* can do it too!  It doesn't matter how many children you have, how much time you don't have, how much you have to lose, or anything!  If you get up off your butt and MOVE... and finally trade in those Oreos for some veggies, you can make great changes!

You can view pictures of my current progress here.

And this won't be any old weight loss story.  No, I shoot high.  Really high. 

*This* high

I mean, Jennifer Nicole Lee went from a 200 lb mom to that, so why can't I?  ;)

So join me as I figure out exactly how I will get a figure model shape and get into the best shape of my life!  I'm learning as I go, tweaking here and there.  Right now I still have a lot to lose, so I'm focusing on dropping the weight for now!

Stay tuned for much more!  I'll be posting my workouts, what I eat, supplements, and all kinds of random things too.  Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...